GRENASON CREAM INGREDIENTS
Grenason cream to soothe and moisturize the skin. It also works to relieve inflammation and ulcers on the face and cleanse it of bacteria.
It is not preferable to use the cream as a daily moisturizer due to the harmful ingredients it contains that may stress the skin and harm the face.
Characteristics of the components of Grenason Cream
Zinc Oxide Material:
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic substance.
- Helps reduce itching, redness and swelling.
- Protects the skin from infection.
- It is used to treat many skin diseases, such as eczema, psoriasis, and diaper rash.
- Skin soothing substance.
- Helps reduce itching and redness.
- It is used to treat many skin diseases, such as rashes, chickenpox, and pimples.
- Antibacterial and antifungal substance.
- Helps heal wounds.
- It is used to treat many skin diseases, such as burns and ulcers.
Benefits of Grenason Cream
- Treatment of chronic hemorrhoids.
- Helping heal wounds.
- Treating pimples and boils.
- Burns resulting from exposure to sunlight.
- Treating skin ulcers and infections resulting from chronic skin diseases.
- Cracked feet and corns.
- Suitable for all segments of society.
Contraindications for using Grenason Cream
- You should not use the cream if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Do not use the cream on skin affected by bacterial or fungal infections.
- The cream should not be used by children under 12 years of age.
How to use Grenason Cream
- Apply a thin layer of cream to the affected area twice daily.
- Allow the cream to dry completely before dressing.
GRENASON CREAM USES
Grenason cream for hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are swollen blood vessels in the anal canal that cause the owner great pain, especially when defecating. Grenason cream is considered one of the best and best medications used in treating hemorrhoids due to what it contains zinc oxide and calamine, which work to soothe wounds and help them heal effectively.
GRENASON CREAM FOR BURNS
Grenason cream works to treat burns and is also used to disinfect them and relieve their pain. This is because it contains cresol, which has an effective role in fighting microbes and bacteria. It is also very excellent in treating and soothing burns resulting from exposure to sunlight, because it contains calamine, which works to soothe them. And soothe inflammation.
GRENASON CREAM FOR ACNE SCARS
Pimples appear on the face as a result of the accumulation of bacteria on it, which leads to sensitivity and the appearance of pimples and boils. Therefore, grenason cream is used to treat pimples because it is characterized by its strength and effectiveness in drying pimples and boils in a short period, and it also works to cleanse the face and reduce the appearance of pimples.
Note: Despite the effectiveness of Grenason cream in treating pimples, it is not preferable to use it continuously on the face due to the harmful ingredients it contains.4. Grenason cream for eczema
Eczema is a skin disease that causes skin inflammation and redness, in addition to ulceration and peeling. Grenason cream is used to treat eczema because it works to treat chronic skin infections and ulcers.
GRENASON CREAM FOR FACE
- Grnason cream is used to soothe and moisturize the skin. It also works to relieve inflammation and ulcers on the face and cleanse it of bacteria.
- It is not preferable to use the cream as a daily moisturizer due to the harmful ingredients it contains that may stress the skin and harm the face.
Grenason cream for corns
Corns are a thick, dry layer of skin found on the heel and parts of the foot and toes. Grenason cream can be used to treat corns or reduce their appearance by applying the cream to the feet, which is characterized by its superior ability to deeply moisturize and smother dead skin cells.
Grenason ointment for pregnant women
It is not preferable to use Grenason Cream for pregnant women due to its harmful ingredients that can affect and harm cravings
Dosage and duration of use of Grenason Cream
- Dosage: The dosage is determined by the treating physician and according to the disease that the cream is treating.
- Duration of use: The number of times the cream is used is determined by the treating physician, depending on the skin disease being treated, but the cream is usually used once or twice daily.
How do I use Grenason Cream?
Use of GRENASON CREAM Grenason Cream for hemorrhoids
- Wash the area well with warm water and then dry it.
- Apply an appropriate amount of cream on the swollen area and apply it.
- Use this cream two to three times daily.
Use GRENASON CREAM for pimples and boils
- Clean the area of pimples and boils with lukewarm water, then dry it.
- Apply a small amount of cream to the pimples only.
- Place a piece of gauze on the affected area to protect the affected area from contamination.
Use GRENASON CREAM for burns and wounds
- Clean the area of burns and wounds with an antiseptic.
- Apply an appropriate amount of cream on the wound or burn site, then apply it.
- Place a piece of gauze on the affected area for 4 hours, then remove the gauze and repeat the process again.
Original Grenason cream
My experience with Grenason cream
The difference between original and imitation crimson
grenason cream for hemorrhoids
Why is it preferable to apply Grenason cream in the evening when using it to treat hemorrhoids?
Greetings from the Wardi Health and Beauty Store team
Click the following link to get: